About the Access to Higher Education website
All information that appears on this website is QAA copyright, unless identified otherwise.
The principles of our Copyright policy are that we will:
- permit re-use on the basis of acknowledgement of QAA’s copyright
- allow re-use of parts of or full publications for personal, educational and research purposes without the need to request a specific licence
- not allow anyone to re-use our websites wholesale
- permit electronic re-use, but always encourage users to establish hypertext links to the website
- not permit any user to sell our information wholesale.
For requests to re-use our information we will:
- treat all similar requests equitably
- respond to routine requests within 20 working days or indicate when more complex responses will take longer to deal with
- only consider charges where applicants are seeking commercial gain.
If you wish to re-use any of QAA's information you should:
QAA's website aims to meet the recommended standard of the World Wide Web Consortium for XHTML 1.0, CSS and Level AA of the accessibility guidelines. The site aims to be accessible to assistive technologies and flexible for all users. The font size can be increased or decreased in size by using the 'view' option in the browser, and the page width will increase and decrease with the browser size. Printing from the 'print' option of newer browsers will produce a 'print-friendly' version with images and navigation removed.